chinese new year eve

It's chinese new year tomorrow everyone!! and chinese new year eve and chinese new year dinners are never to be taken lightly! the whole family gathers for a feast! hehehehe

fried taro dumplings ($6.50) but it was on "special" so they discounted it to ($5.00):

i'm not a big fan of golden star palace but it is known for its variety of foods, value and quick services. its a favourite among many but.. not for me n___n anyway while waiting 2 hours just to buy some chinese crackling roast pork and chinese bbq duck, staff from golden star palace came downstairs and started selling yumcha foods for $5-7 a dish. since i hadn'd had these fried taro dumplings in so long i couldn't resist and asked my mum to buy this for me ( i'm a leech... HAHAHAAH)

golden star palace
Level 1, 24-32 Hughes St
Cabramatta NSW 2166

(02) 9725 7282

platter of chinese bbq duck($26.00 whole duck) and cracking roast pork ($32.00 whole slice)

other than the bbq shop in campsie, this is the one other bbq shop we go to for our bbq and roasted meaty goods. this shop had one of the longest lines today and they deserve it! because they make gooood meaty products.

sparkling wine:

sparkling wine is just wine with a lot of carbon dioxide to make it more fizzy.

good luck bbq shop
Shop 18, 24-28 Hughes Street
Cabramatta, NSW 2166

02 9724 0661

ANYWAY HAPPY NEW YEAR FOR TOMORROW
BEST WISHES FOR THE YEAR OF THE DRAGON
AND HOPE YOU GET LOTS OF RED ENVELOPES TOMORROW

1 comments:

  1. looks like you had a great dinner! Happy Chinese New Year to you!
    i hope to see more posts soon!

    ReplyDelete

 

Instagram Photostream

Twitter Updates



Meet The Author

 photo lel_zpscf55f250.jpg

Hi there! My name is Anna. I'm nineteen, in my second year of uni (UNSW) and born in Sydney. This blog is about my gastronomic adventures in Australia and abroad. It all started when I got new camera (Samsung Ex1) and since then, I've been mainly taking photos of food. So, I decided to document everything on this blog.

I'm still learning to take nice pictures - my camera isn't exactly the greatest but it works.

Oh, and I think we should get this out of the way (just in case you decide to unfriend me) I'm not a fan of chocolate or coffee. (Yes you saw right).

Anyway, enough about me - thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy!

Google+